Friday, October 10, 2008


Yes, I know that this picture is from our old house for those of you who do recognize it! Matthew came running down the stairs with his horse the other day and my camera was dead. But I knew that I had an old pic so I thought that I would share it. I just couldn't stop laughing when Matthew came galluping throughout the house with his horse and cowboy hat. WHAT A TRUE TEXAN!....LOL!! He must have ran around the house a thousand times with that horse. It was sooooooo fun to watch him. I sure do wish that I had half the energy he has! He is beginning to become his own person. He really thinks that he rules the house while the older kids are away at school. He loves to boss A.J. around, and even tries to boss me around!......You all know that that will never happen thought. I am the one and only boss in this family! You know that Casey might rule the roost, but I rule the Rooster!!!!!

No comments: