Friday, October 10, 2008

One more little one to chase after!......


Who would have thought that I would have six little rugrats!! I have been blessed with five boys and one sweet girl. Our newest addition if John Thomas Heckert. He is so sweet and loves to cuddle. He is now 2 months old and is coooing and smiling all the time. He loves his brothers and sister. They love to help mommy and hold him a lot as I am very busy trying to clean, cook, and am trying to keep everyone happy. It has been a huge adjustment this time. I thought that it was going to be a little easier since this is my sixth child......LOL! YA RIGHT!!!! I might have to have surgery to give me ten extra arms!!!! No, really, I am actually beginning to get the hang of this now. It can only get better now, I hope! Here he is though! Isn't he a cutie!!!

No comments: