Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween 2008 @ Fort Hood, Texas

What a day full of fun! You can sure tell that a few of my kids were so tired of me taking pictures. I sure did have lots of fun doing it. Casey was not able to be here this year because he was at Fort Lee, Virginia doing ARMY STUFF!!!! The kids sure did miss him, he always makes them laugh. I can't believe how fast these little boogers are growing up. Hey, I am still in shock that I have SIX, YES I SAID 6 children. They are so wonderful and I love them. They give me my challenges but I learn so much PATIENCE!!!!!!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Halloween. We love all of you and hope that you enjoy this blog that I have actually had for a long time but am just now being able to sit down and find out how it works. I am still experimenting with things on here. Enjoy!

No comments: